*Both dates are included in the bootcamp (price includes all bootcamp dates)
Course I: Calculating Intermediate Mathematical Operations and Filtering Aggregated Data
Wednesday, March 13th | 6:30p – 8:30p
- Perform mathematical operations on multiple fields
- Calculate formulas using mathematical operations and aggregate function
- Filter aggregated data with HAVING statements
- Perform filtering using HAVING vs. WHERE statements
- Use HAVING vs. WHERE statement with mathematical formulas and calculations
Course II: Retrieving Data from Multiple Tables
Monday, March 18th | 6:30p – 8:30p
- Retrieve data from at least 4 tables via Joins
PC Laptops Required
Please Note: Order confirmation email with download instructions and case study will be sent at 8PM EST on the date of purchase. If your order is received after the 8PM EST cutoff time, then the material will be sent by 8PM EST the next business day.
Disclaimer: If there are 3 or less students enrolled in the course, the course will be cancelled and students will be notified and refunded 24 hours prior to the original start date of the course session.
Refund Policy: No Refunds
*Course prerequisites are to be completed prior to the start of the first class of the Bootcamp