IMPORTANT NOTE: All students that elect to register for this boot camp are required to have a PC laptop. Power BI is not functional on Macbooks. We will provide students with download instructions seven days prior to the boot camp. Power BI is a FREE tool that does not require any additional fees to download.
This session will be held virtually via ZOOM. ZOOM credentials will be sent at least 7 days prior to the start of the boot camp.
In this boot camp, students will learn core Microsoft Power BI visualization building techniques that will cover the following topics:
- Data source connections
- Data import
- Chart selections
- Filtering and sorting data
- Dynamic dashboards
- Data types
- Save types
- Sunday, April 2nd, 2023 – 6:30p to 9:00p EST
- Tuesday, April 4th, 2023 – 6:30p to 9:00p EST
- Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 – 6:30p to 9:00p EST
- Thursday, April 13th, 2023 – 6:30p to 8:30p EST
- Sunday, April 16th, 2023 – 6:30p to 9:00p EST
- Tuesday, April 18th, 2023 – 6:30p to 8:30p EST
- Class project – compilation of dashboards
- Student portfolio
- Certification of completion
- Solid understanding of beginner and intermediate Power BI functionality
Students will receive all prep information for their selected boot camps at least 7 days prior to the official start date of each boot camp.
All class sessions will be recorded. If you plan to be absent on any of the scheduled in person training sessions, the course recordings is a great substitution for in class attendance.
NO refunds or boot camp transfers
There are no reviews yet.