IMPORTANT NOTE: This training will take place in person at our Marietta, GA pop up training location. The location’s address will be sent at least 14 days prior to the start of the boot camp. All review sessions will be held virtually.
In this boot camp, students will learn core advanced SQL functions that will cover the following topics:
- Full vs. inner vs. left vs. right joins
- Text and data functions
- If/then statements
- Basics of subqueries (Select and From)
In Class Training Schedule
- Saturday, May 13th, 2023 – 11:00a to 1:00p
- Sunday, May 21st, 2023 – 10:00a to 1:00p
- Saturday, May 27th, 2023 – 9:00a to 12:00p
- Sunday, June 4th, 2023 – 10:00a to 1:00p EST (Virtual session)
- Saturday, June 10th, 2023 – 10:00a to 1:00p
- Sunday, June 11th, 2023 – 10:00a to 1:00p
- Saturday, June 17th, 2023 – 9:00a to 12:00p
Practice Exercises Review Schedule (Virtual only)
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023 – 7:00p to 9:00p EST
- Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 – 7:00p to 9:00p EST
- Thursday, May 11th, 2023 – 7:00p to 9:00p EST
In these sessions, we will have 3 live, hands-on virtual review sessions that will span over 6 hours. Each week for 5 weeks, starting on Wednesday, March 15th, we will post 10 brand new practice exercises each week (for a total of 50 exercises) for you to complete in order to prepare for your Advanced SQL Boot Camp. Each week we will post an answer key for some of the exercises; the others will be reviewed during the 3 review sessions. These exercises and review sessions will be great resources to help you review all topics taught in the Beginner and Intermediate SQL Boot Camp as well as properly prepare you for your first day of your Advanced SQL Boot Camp.
- Student portfolio
- Certification of completion
- Solid understanding of advanced SQL topics
Students will receive all prep information for their selected boot camps at least 7 days prior to the official start date of each boot camp.
Need to miss one or two classes? If so, all classes will be recorded!
There are no reviews yet.