In this Self Paced Bootcamp, you will learn all topics in Microsoft Excel from the beginner to advanced levels. It even covers analyzing data in Pivot Tables!
Release Date: November 15th
What topics are covered in the Bootcamp?
This self paced Bootcamp covers all topics from the beginner to advanced level in Microsoft Excel. We even cover Pivot Tables in this Bootcamp. You will learn not only the basics of navigation of formatting, but Vlookups, If Statements, and Charts + Graphs!
How Does This Bootcamp Differ from taking the live Microsoft Excel Bootcamp?
This Bootcamp is just like the live Bootcamp. The only difference between the two is this Bootcamp you can partake in at any point. You don't have to abide by a schedule. You can just watch and submit homework at your own leisure. Our instructors will check homework once a week and provide feedback, unlike our practice content course packages. Stuck on any exercises, our instructors will be available via Slack + Showbie to answer any questions you may have (allow at least a 72 business hour response time). At the end of it all, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Module 1: Beginner
Course 1: Importing Data
- Overview of inherited data
- Copying/moving worksheets
Course 2: Formatting
- Page Views
Course 3: Mathematical Operations
- Cell Referencing
- Basic math operations (sum, average, sumproduct, etc.)
Course 4: Filtering and Sorting
- Learn how to filter and sort data
- Top/Bottom filtering
- Text/Number Filters
- Custom sorting
Module 2: Intermediate
Course 1: Text + Date Functions
- Text functions review
- RIGHT, LEFT, CONCATENATE
- Date functions
- MONTH, WORKDAY, TODAY, etc.
Course 2: VLOOKUP
- Review one of the most popular formulas in Excel!
Course 3: Reverse VLOOKUP (Index + Match)
- Learn how to perform the "reverse/backwards" VLOOKUP with INDEX + MATCH
Course 4: Basic If Statements
- Learn how to write basic if/then statements
Course 5: Complex If Statements (Part 1)
- Learn how to wrap multiple if statements into one
- Perform nested if statements
- Combining multiple formulas/functions in if statements
Course 6: Complex If Statements (Part 2)
- More nested if statements
Module 3: Advanced
Course 1: Advanced Text Functions
Course 2: IFS + ISNUMBER + ISTEXT + ISBLANK
- ISNUMBER vs. ISTEXT vs. ISBLANK
Course 3: Aggregate If Statements
- SUMIFS vs. AVERAGEIFS vs. COUNTIFS
Module 4: Pivot Tables
Course 1: Pivot Tables (Part 1)
- Building and design of pivot tables
- Design layouts
- Data sources and refreshing connections
Course 2: Pivot Tables (Part 2)
- Calculated Fields
- Pivot Charts
Course 3: Pivot Tables (Part 3)
- More design layouts
- Multiple pivot tables on one worksheet
Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer required for PC and Mac Laptops
We will create a portfolio of your completed projects and assignments of all coursework from class as well as provide an instruction guide on how to add the portfolio to your LinkedIn account. Portfolios come in great handy when interviewing for roles that require the technical skills in which you will learn in class.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate of completion upon submission of all homework assignments and portfolio by the specified deadline.
Refund Policy: No Refunds