Microsoft Excel Intermediate + Advanced Bootcamp
Kick up your Excel knowledge with lookups and if statements with this live instructed 4 course bootcamp
This workshop is live and instructor led
What will we learn in the workshop?
In this workshop, you will learn the most popular intermediate and advanced formulas in the most widely used tool in corporate America. Prerequisite: Microsoft 2016 or newer and beginner knowledge of Excel (Worksheet navigation, formatting, basic formulas (SUM, AVERGAGE, etc.), cell referencing).
Course Date: January 10th - January 13th
Day of the week: Monday - Thursday
Time (EST): 600p - 900p EST
Course 1: Text + Dates
Monday, January 10th | 600p - 900p
- Text functions review
- RIGHT, LEFT, CONCATENATE
- Date functions
- MONTH, WORKDAY, TODAY, etc
Course 2: Lookups
Tuesday, January 11th | 600p - 900p
- Review one of the most popular formulas in Excel!
- Xlookup (with Hlookup and Index+ Match)
Course 3: If Statements
Wednesday, January 12th | 600p - 900p
- Learn how to write basic if/then statements
- Perform nested if statements
- Combining multiple formulas/functions in if statements
- Incorporate and/or conditions with if statements
Course 4: Aggregate If Statements
Thursday, January 13th | 600p - 900p
- SUMIFS vs. AVERAGEIFS vs. COUNTIFS
Course materials, access codes, and reminders will be sent 7 days prior to the start of the first course of the Bootcamp
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate of completion upon submission of all homework assignments and portfolio by the specified deadline.
Refund Policy: No Refunds