Learn how to transform imported data without the use of formulas with this Power Query 3 hour workshop
This workshop is live and instructor led
What is Power Query in Microsoft Excel?
Power Query allows you to transform without the usage of formulas. You can just perform a vlookup or if statement with a few clicks of a button. Even better, you can automate these tasks without VBA! Prerequisites: Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge (Vlookups, If statements, Basic Math Operations, Cell References, etc.)
Course Dates: April 25th
Day of the week: Sunday
Time (EST): 1000a - 100p EST
Part 1: Importing Data
- Import data from various sources
Part 2: Transforming Data
- Columns + Rows
- Data Types
Part 3: Transforming Data (Calculations + Aggregations)
- Sum, Average, Min, Max, Count
- Group By
Part 4: Transforming Data (Dates)
Part 5: Transforming Data (Merge + Append)
- Transform data using the "Vlookup" of Power Query....all without writing a formula!
Part 6: Transforming Data (Logic Statements)
- Transform data using the "If Statements" of Power Query....all without writing a formula!
Part 7: Automating Transformed Data
- Automate the transformation of your data without VBA and macros!
Microsoft Excel 2020 or newer required for PC Laptops. MACs are not allowed for this Bootcamp.
Course materials, access codes, and reminders will be sent 7 days prior to the start of the first course of the Bootcamp