In our courses, we will query large data sets via Microsoft SQL Server. These courses will cover real-world Fortune 500 SQL Query Examples. This is a true beginner’s course. If you have little to no SQL experience or looking for a smooth refresher, then these courses are for you.
The bootcamp is divided into 4 courses (see below). Each course will take place over four consecutive Saturdays.
SQL Basics Course I: Beginner Level
- Overview of relational databases and data flow
- Review Basic SQL Syntax- SELECT, FROM, and WHERE Statement
- Database, Schema, and Tables Overview
- Retrieve Data from a Single Table
- Perform basic queries utilizing different SQL functions and commenting
- Utilize conditional operators to filter data
- Apply string and numeric functions to filter data
SQL Basics Course II: Intermediate Level Part I (Aggregate Functions)
- Overview of different data types
- Converting data types
- Sorting data
- Aggregate functions (MIN, MAX, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT)
- Advanced SQL Commands (Group By)
SQL Basics Course III: Intermediate Level Part II (Mathematical Operations and Having Statements)
- Advanced SQL Commands (Having)
- Perform mathematical operations on multiple fields
- Differentiate between Having vs. Where Statement
SQL Basics Course IV: Inner Joins
- Querying data from multiple tables via inner joins
PC Laptops Required
During the bootcamp, homework will be assigned through Showbie. Once all homework is submitted within the specified deadline, students will be issued a Completion Certificate.
Please Note: Order confirmation email with download instructions and case study will be sent at 8PM EST on the date of purchase. If your order is received after the 8PM EST cutoff time, then the material will be sent by 8PM EST the next business day.
Disclaimer: If there are 2 or less students enrolled in the course, the course will be cancelled and students will be notified and refunded 24 hours prior to the original start date of the course session.
Refund and Cancellation Policy: No Refunds